Saturday, 21 November 2015

Snow Stuck

Hi Crafting Friends,

I'm sorry I haven't been around this month. I was away on holiday at the start of the month, and got stranded too and since I've come back things have been crazy hectic!  Now we are on the countdown to Christmas -can you believe it!!

I coloured this super fun and cute Whimsie Doodles image when I was on holiday but have only now had the time to put it on a card.  This  snowman image is called Snow Stuck and the sentiment is included :) 

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Snow Stuck
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints13
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Falling Snow
Woodware Mini Punch - Snowflake
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger Stickles - Diamond
Ranger Enamel Acccents - White

I kept the layout very simple.  I cut out a frame from leftover blue card and added three tiny snowflakes from various scraps of card.  I then mounted the framed image onto a debossed stitched rectangle which was glued directly onto the card base.  I added some glossy accents to the candy and the snowman's buttons, white enamel dots to the background and stickles to the snow and candy.
 
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting and hopefully I'll be back soon with some more cards.
Hugs Ax

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute snowman!! I love the fun design with the snowflake background too! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi the Image makes me smile
    I love your coloring and I love too your snowflakes Background
    sweet add that little snowflake in colors
    Super sweet card
    Many thanks for joining us at ATSM his week
    we hope to see you again next week :)
    hugs,
    Monika (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is uber cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete