Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Fairy Tale Friends

Hi Friends,

It is Challenge time once again over at Whimsie Doodles and our theme for this month is Fairy Tale Friends :)  The shop has alot of images that fit the bill - elves, mermaids, gnomes, princesses to name but a few.  However for my card today I chose this very sweet fairy who can be found here. I have to say this card turned out absolutely nothing like I envisioned and I'm not sure I actually like it! Oh well.

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Fairy
Nitwit Digital Collections - Promises
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Large Ovals
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Floral Ovals
Ranger Stickles - Diamond
Ribbon, Burlap and Pearls from Stash

I hope you have time to pop over to the blog and see what beautiful creations my teamies have come up with.  Talking about teamies we are soon going to hold a DT call over at Whimsie Doodles, so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

Thanks for popping by.
Andrea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment