Saturday, 6 February 2016

I'm Back....and It's Release Time at WD!

Hello strangers,

I'm so sorry I've been away for such a long time!  I can easily say that life took over it a big way and I wasn't very well for a couple of months. I had both no time and no inclination to craft :(  Thankfully I am feeling alot better now and am looking forward to getting my crafty vibe back :)

Anyway, today is New Release time over at Whimsie Doodles and we have six gorgeous new digi's. These include some super cute critters, if you have time you should pop over and take a look.

For my card I used the sweetest looking otter ever, you can find him and all the other new releases here. I coloured him with my copics and added some enamel accents to his eyes and glossy accents to the heart.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles - No Otter Digital Stamp
MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax
MFT Die-namics -  Cover Up Hugs and Kisses
MFT Die-namics - Peek-a-Boo Chevrons
MFT Die-namics - Basic Stitch Lines
SSS Craft Dies - Holiday Shapes
SSS Woodgrain Cardstock - White
Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack - Polka, Mon Amie
AC Weave Cardstock - Crimson
Generic Cardstock - Brown
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger Enamel Accents - Black
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Ladybug Assortment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit, I hope to be back soon with some more crafty makes.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Ax

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the punny sentiment and how you added gems to your noughts and crosses die cut. Thanks so much for playing along with us at NON this month, so glad you've joined us, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I love the x and o pattern- perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card love the image and your design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colouring! The enamel accents on the die cut border are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image. Great coloring. Love the wood grain. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete