Saturday, 12 March 2016

I could just eat you!

Hi Friends,

I can't believe nearly a month as gone by since I last posted - where has the time gone!!  As you can probably guess I'm still struggling to fit in crafty time. Anyway, that's enough moaning from me!

Today I would like to share my DT card for Whimsie Doodles. This fun digi is called Reilly's Shark and can be found here.  I love the expressions on these faces and the huge eyes on that fish - just brilliant!  I thought this image would be great for a male themed card...and as romantic as I get!

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Reilly's Shark
American Crafts Cardstock - Ocean
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Snowfall
Reverse Confetti Cuts - Doin' the Wave 
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
Ranger Glossy Accents
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Birthday Boy
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Lily White
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - Assorted

I used my copics to colour the image and then added some glossy accents to the eyes of the fish so they bulge even more!! I fussy cut it out and mounted onto a die-cut circle. I added some sequins as water bubbles.  I die-cut some waves from two shades of scrap blue cardstock and adhered them onto a white piece of embossed card. I then adhered this to some textured grey cardtock before mounting to the card base. I attached the sentiment as shown and added some doodlebug sprinkles.  A nice easy make.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting and have a great day.
Hugs Ax 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun image! Wonderful card! That sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iiiik, that's so funny. Love the colour combination too.
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your Life.
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete