Monday, 4 April 2016

Happy Spring

Hi there,

Once again I made a mess of the scheduling for this post and have only just realised it never went up - I'm only 5 days late - hehe!! Anyway, I am finally sharing my card for Whimsie Doodles with you and I hope you like it.  I loved our latest release of super cute Easter/Spring bunnies and just had to use one.  This fellow is called bunny with balloon and can be found in the What's New section of the store.
Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Bunny and Balloon
MFT Stamps - Blissful Blooms
Lawn Fawn Cuts - Stitched Hillside Borders
Memory Box Dies - Puffy Clouds
MFT Die-namics - Rectangle Frames
Die'sire Embossalicious Folder - Clouds
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - Fog Gray
Doodlebug Designs 6x6 Paper Pad - Sunkissed 
Papermania Vellum - blue
Create a Smile Enamels - Sending Sunshine
Glossy Accents

I love creating scenes for my cards and fun with this one.  I coloured Mister Bunny in with my copics and fuzzy cut him out adding a little glossy accents to his nose. I created the scene using the supplies listed above and then mounted him on.  The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for popping by.
Hugs Ax

 

No comments:

Post a Comment