Wednesday, 20 April 2016

It's a Boy Thing!

Hi Friends and Happy Hump Day!

 It's Whimsie Doodles inspiration time once again and today I challenged myself with a masculine make! I don't know about you but I find male themed cards really hard to create. Thankfully there are some great male images in the Whimsie Doodles Store which make the job just a little bit easier! 

For this card I coloured up Hoodie Jayson, a perfect image for a teenage boy card. He reminds me of me so much of brothers when they were teenagers - hood always up and hands in pockets! 

 Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Hoodie Jayson
Paper Smooches Stamps - Sentiment Sampler
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Reversible - Harlequin - discontinued
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - Smoke
KaiserCraft 6" Paper Pad - Rewind Collection
Simon Says Stamp Ink - Smoke 
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Ribbon Pack - Light Grey Chevron
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles - Red, White and Blue Stars

I coloured Jayson up with my copics and fuzzy cut him out.  I cut a panel of smoke cardstock and adhered some designer paper to the bottom section. I brushed some smoke ink along the sides before adding a strip of grey chevron ribbon. I stamped the sentiment in black ink onto white cardstock and adhered it to the panel. I then mounted the image onto the panel with foam pads. I embossed the front of my card and then mounted the panel onto the card front. I added a couple of blue enamel stars to finish. I hope you like him.


Thanks for visiting, have a great day.
Hugs Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment