Saturday, 30 April 2016

Swinging By to Say Hi

Hi Peeps,

I hope you're having a great weekend.  I've had a nice relaxed start and was able to craft today which has been awesome.  The card I made today is for Gerda Steiners Progressive Challenge.  I haven't been able to  play along for months so was really happy that I managed to get a card done in time to play along this month.

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Stitched Squares 
MFT Die-namics - Wild Greenery
MFT Die-namics - tag Builder Blueprints 4
Memory Box Dies - Puffy Clouds 
Papertrey Ink Impression Plate - Linen
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Bazzill Vellum - 40lb White
Natural Twine
Button from Stash

I coloured this adorable monkey with my copics and also lightly coloured in the area around him. To create the frame I first used a linen impression plate on a piece of  desert storm cardstock and then die-cut a square from the centre using a SSS square die. I die-cut several leaves from white cardstock and coloured them with my copics. I arranged the leaves between the image and the frame.  I also die-cut some puffy clouds from white vellum and added them to the scene. I generated the sentiment on the computer and die-cut it out. I adhered it to the other frame and then added a button from my stash. I mounted the entire scene onto a my card base. I hope you like it.

I would also like to link up with the following challenges:
Happy crafting and thanks for popping by,
Hugs Ax

5 comments:

  1. so cute Andrea, I love your greenery at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything about this square card! The use of vellum clouds is so clever! FABULOUS work, Andrea! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andrea, such a cute card! very pretty coloring :) Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and awesome colouring! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card made my day. It is so cute and friendly! I love the layout, the colours and the little guy so much! Thank you for playing with us at ATSM. Please come back again soon to play with us again. Creative regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete