Friday, 15 April 2016

Rainbow Feista

Hi There,

It's time for a new monthly challenge over at Whimsie Doodles and we have a colour theme this month...which is awesome, I love these rainbow colours.




For my card I used this digi stamp set called Fiesta Kids. I associated Fiesta and sombrero's with bright cheerful colours so I thought these images would be absolutely perfect :) I decided to go with image with the sombrero, I just couldn't resist colouring up that hat!





Supplies;
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Fiesta Kids
El Tendedero Digital Papers - Birthday Party
Sweet Shoppe Designs Julie Billingsley - Dreams Come True
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles - Ladybug, Limeade and Bumblebee
Red ribbon and Red Star Button - from stash

I coloured the image up with my copics and added some enamel dots to opposite colours.  I layered the background papers up as shown. All the bits I used were from my scrap pile - I love it when that happens. I adhered a piece of red ribbon around the centre of the card and then mounted on my image. I added the sentiment and a red star button to finish it off.  Nice and easy and very, very bright :)  I have to say I think this is the most colourful card I have made :) I hope you like it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




Thanks so much for popping by. Make sure you pop over to Whimsie Doodles blog to the see the awesome makes my teamies made.

Have a great day.
Hugs Ax

11 comments:

  1. Rainbow colours rock, don't they! Love your sweet card, thanks so much for joining us at NoN this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card. Beautiful papers. Love the enamels dots and the button you added. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a cutie! Great colouring. Lovely patterns too. Thanks so much for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations this week, Deborah. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling image; coloured to perfection and paired with an eye-catching combination of papers! So glad you shared your artistry in the Cupcakes Inspiration Pattern challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and fun card! So glad you were inspired to join our Patterns challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations :) http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back to let you know you were my 'Sweet Pick' over at Cupcake Inspirations! Your card really caught my eye! Thanks for the smiles!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol, so glad you liked my card :) x

      Delete
  9. Your colouring of this sweet image is awesome! Great card design, too. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card and I love how you used rainbow colors for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with out at naughty or nice challenges :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete