Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Ahoy!

Ahoy There!

Where, or where did May go? After being back on track with my card making in April, the whole of May has gone by, in the blink of an eye, and I have had absolutely no time to craft! I haven't even done any colouring and now it's June!

Thankfully I have had this awesome image coloured and sitting on my desk for over a month now and made some time to put a card together for my Whimsie Doodles Post.  I love anything nautical and red and blue are my two favourite colours, so I really enjoyed putting this card together. This image is called Life Saver and you can find her here.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Life Saver
MFT Stamps - DC Go Overboard 
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Balck
MFT Die-namics - Basic Stitch Lines
Doodlebug Designs Paper Pad - Kraft in Color - Color 
Red Spotted Paper - scrap from stash
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles - Blue Jean Assortment
Create a Smile Treats Enamels - Snow Dance
String

I coloured her with my copics and added some stitch lines around the edges. I framed the image with some navy card.  I cut two equal rectangles of designer paper, adhered them to generic navy card and mounted them onto my card base. I then added a piece of string down the card centre. I adhered my image onto the card.  I stamped ahoy in black ink onto scrap paper, cut it out and added some arrow accents before mounting it onto the card.  I finished my added some blue and white enamel dots.

I would like to link up with the following challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting and hopefully it wouldn't be too long till my next post.

Hugs Ax 

4 comments:

  1. Andrea, this is darling! I love the nautical red and blue and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely flawless colouring, great layering too.
    Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully, fab layout too.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional wedding” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete