Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Happy Summer

Hi Friends and Happy Hump Day :)

It's the 15th of the month and that means it's time for a new challenge over at Whimsie Doodles.This month our theme is "Life's a Beach', so we are looking for entries with anything beach/ocean themed.  The prize is FIVE whimsie doodles digi's of your choice, which is an awesome prize! Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for you, is that our entry numbers have been really low recently - which is a big shame, but that also means you have a much higher chance of winning - yipee! Remember you don't have to use a whimsie doodles image to enter either.

Here is my DT card:

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Diving Koale
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 13
MFT Die-namics - Tag Builder Blueprints 4
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
Doodlebug Designs Paper Pad - Hip Hip Hooray
Doodlebug Designs Paper Pad - Sunkissed
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Ranger Glossy Accents
Blue Ribbon, Yellow Star Button, Twine - from stash


I used this awesome male digi called Diving Koale which you can find here. I coloured him up with my trusty copics and added some glossy accents to his googles before fuzzy cutting him out. I layered him onto a stitched rectangle. For the panel on the card base I used the reverse side of some embossed white cardstock, adhering some DP to the bottom half. I added some ribbon to the join line. I mounted the stitched rectangle onto the panel and then added a button star.  The sentiment was computer generated.

I hope you have a great day and have the chance to play along with us this month.

Happy Crafting
Hugs Ax

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, this is darling! I love the glossy accents you've added to his goggles. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete