Sunday, 26 June 2016

Hi Mr Gnome

Hi Peeps,

I hope everyone is well. I have some Doodlelicious inspiration for you today in the form of a very cute gnome! I really love these gnomes so thought it was time to colour up another one.  This one is called Gnome Sayin' and comes with this sentiment.

 Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Gnome Sayin'?
Papertrey Ink Impression Plate - Canvas
MFT Die-namics - Basic Stitch Lines
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Large Circles
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Stitched Squares
Darice Embossing Folder - Polka Dots
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
MFT Paper Pack - Farm Fresh Gingham
Lawn Fawn Paper Pack - Let's Polka, Mon Amie
American Crafts Paper Pad - Stitched
Create a Smile Chipboard Shapes - Word Bubble Hi
Basic Grey Candy Buttons - Green
Ribbon and String from Stash 

I like to have a good mix of general greeting cards in my stash and though this guy would be perfect for a note card.  My aim was to try and keep the colours relatively soft (for a change), with some neutral, but also to have lots of texture. I ended up using two different embossing folders, three types of patterned paper, as well as ribbon, string, enamel dots and chipboard!!  I do love how it came out though.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for popping by,
Hugs Ax

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Andrea! I have a weakness for gnomes....

    Hope you're keeping well..... finished work yet?

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and your choice of colours, cute gnome :D Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete