Sunday, 16 October 2016

All Things Fall


Hi There,

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  While we are very much well into spring over here in Oz, I have an autumn card to share with you today. That is because it is challenge time once again over at Whimsie Doodles.  Your theme is anything goes with an optional twist of 'All Things Fall'.

Here is the card I came up with - another super easy one to put together. I decided to leave the card sentiment free so it could be used for any particular occasion, however this image does come with its own punny sentiment - " You leaf me breathless'!

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Leaf Me
MFT Die-namics - Wonky Stitch Rectangle Stax
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Carta Bella Digital Paper - A Perfect Autumn
Ribbon from Stash

I coloured the image in with my copics and fuzzy cut it out. I then mounted it onto a die-cut of desert storm cardstock, which in turn I mounted a die-cut of white card. For the background some autumn tree paper was adhered to desert storm cardstock. I piece of green ribbon from my stash was then attached and the whole panel mounted onto the card base.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Ax 

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and I love the background paper, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! What a clean card. I like the way the boy was cut and just barely hangs over the panel... looks so nice! Thank you for sharing at SOS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image, beautiful colouring and love that background, Fabulous card, Thanks for joining in the Colour challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete