Monday, 3 October 2016

Fruity Notes

Hi Friends,

I really ought to double check when I schedule a post. Once again it's been an epic fail and its taken three days for me to notice!  Note to self - remember to check you have clicked on the correct month - haha!

Anyway, I would like to share two small note cards I made using a very versatile stamp set from Whimsie Doodles called Sentiment-edibles. It comprises of six images with sentiments and can be found here.

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp Set - Sentiment-edibles
MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax
MFT Die-namics - Stitch Mini Scallop Square Stax
MFT Paper Pack - Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots
Doodlebug Design Paper pad - Kraft in Color - Color
Ribbon from Stash
Ranger Glossy Accents

I coloured the images in with my copics and used pierced square die to cut them out. I then layered them using foam tape onto designer paper before mounting onto white card cut using mini stitched scalloped square die. To one card I added a piece of ribbon, to the other some cardstock. I then mounted my images centrally onto the card. Easy peasy.

Thanks for popping by to take a look. Hope to see you again.
Hugs Ax 

No comments:

Post a Comment