Wednesday, 12 October 2016

You're Fangtastic

Hi there,

As much as I don't celebrate Halloween, I can't help but make Halloween themed cards as there are so many awesome craft supplies out there.  I have to say, I love the Whimsie Doodles digi stamp set Little Boo's. It has super cute, versatile characters that are not scary at all.

I wanted to make a masculine card and had my husband in mind when I made this one. I chose the vampie image from the set, not because my hubby goes around in a cape, or sucking blood for that matter, but because I wanted to use the sentiment You're Fangtastic!!



Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Little Boo's Vampie
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 13
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Standard Circles Large
Mpress Nesting Dies - Frizzy Circle
Core'dinations Cardstock - Midnight
Digitalfield Digital Paper Pack - Halloween 2

I coloured the image in with my copics  and framed him using the dies listed away. I adhered some spider paper to some back card stock and then mounted my circular frame in the centre.  I used my computer for the sentiment and printed in red ink. I then die-cut it out using a die from blueprints 13. I mounted this onto some black card which, in turn, I mounted onto the spider paper.  I did this so the sentiment wasn't lost against the designer paper. A very quick and easy card, but I love how it came out!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for popping by,
Hugs Ax

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Andrea! You gave him such personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spiders ... such a fun card ... so glad you joined us at Challenge Up Your Life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute! The background paper is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with let’s celebrate” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete