It's been such a long, long time since I've had any time to craft for fun. Life with my wee 7 month old girl is busy and she doesn't like to sleep, so getting me time is virtually impossible. She did however give me an evening at the weekend so out came the crafting goodies :) Even though I've had no crafty time for the best part of a year that hasn't stopped me buying supplies and taking advantage of sales!! My stamp collection has grown........alot......and they have been patiently waiting to get inked up!
I have a severe lack of masculine cards so decided to ink up the MFT 'You're Rawr-some' stamp set first and got the opportunity to play along with My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge. Yipee :) Here is the sketch.
And here is my take on it:
- MFT Stamps - You're Rawr-some
- MFT Die-namics - You're Rawr-some
- MFT De-namics - Radial Stitched Stax
- MFT Die-namics - Grassy Hills
- Papertrey Ink Impression Plate - Linen
- MFT 6x6 Paper Packs - Tribal Prints
- Doodlebug Designs Paper Pad - Sunkissed
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
- Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Naturals Hemp Cord 1mm
I would also like to link this card up with the following challenges:
- Creatalicious Challenges -#110 Anything Goes with Optional Use Lots of Green
- Cut it up Challenges - #116 Birthday Cards
- Come and Get It Challenges - Its in the Male
Thanks so much for stopping by.