Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Toadly into You

Hi there,

It's been a very, very long time; crafting has taken a back seat these days as bubs and family demand all my time and attention.  I've been itching though to get back into it and I finally got a chance to do some colouring the other night - I had nearly forgotten how to do it!

I had been wanting to colour up this digi called Toadly for quite sometime and Valentine's day gave me a good reason too!  I love this guy in his toad suit and the punny sentiment which comes with the image. You can find this image here in the Whimsie Doodles Store. 


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Toadly 
Crafts-Too Embossing Folder - Hearts
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 24
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 29
MFT 6x6 Paper Pack - Dots and Stripes Fresh
Core'dinations Cardstock - Midnight 
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles - Limeade
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen - Clear

Copics:
Heart: R22, 24, 29, 46
Toad Suit: YG23, YG25, G24, G28, YG01, Y13, Y15

I kept the layout very simple. Having been away from crafting for so long has resulted in absolutely no mojo at all!  It's like I have forgotten how to put a card together.  I'm hoping it comes back soon.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks so much for popping by.
Here's hoping I get more crafting done in 2017!
Hugs Ax 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, your card is gorgeous - I love the little guy in his frog suit and the punny sentiment! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and what great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, adorable card. love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the punny sentiment to go along with this fantastic image! What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a cutie! So glad you got the time to play along with us at Naughty or Nice :) Your colouring is fab by the way!

    ReplyDelete