Friday, 17 March 2017

Carrot For You

Hi there,

It's been another busy week for me and I can't believe it's Friday already.  Today, I would like to share my DT card for the Whimsie Doodles Anything Goes March Challenge.  Our optional twist this month is Bunnies, perfect for all these Easter cards. I love critters so really enjoyed putting this card together.  This bunny is called 'Carrot for You' and he has attitude, don't you think? You can find him here.

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Carrot for You
Clearly besotted Stamps - A Little Sentimental
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
MFT 6x6 Paper Pack - Calm and Cozy Chevron
Doodlebug Designs 6x6 Paper Pad - Hip Hip Hooray
Taylored Expressions Embossing Pad - Burlap
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax
MFT Die-namics - Grassy Hills
Lil' Inker Designs Dies - Anytime Tags
Memory Box Dies - Puffy Clouds
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - Sand 4mm
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - Whimsical Forest 4mm 

I love layering and texture and enjoyed putting this together with alot of scraps. The bunny was coloured with my copics.

I would like to enter:
Thanks so much for popping by. 
Hugs Ax

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love, love, love your card!! It is so cute and adorable!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love that cute bunny, and the cheery colour combo! So glad you've joined us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable....love your sweet bunny! And your coloring is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Andrea
    this is the cutest card I have seen today
    cute Bunny and Carrot
    lovely TAG idea and great color combo
    LUV this
    many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (ATSM DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE this cute card!! Just awesome. 😊😊😊 Thanks for joining the girlfriends this week at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the textured burlap.

    ReplyDelete