Autumnal Big Bear

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  It's been a busy one here, full of chores (boo), but thankfully I managed to squeeze in some time to make a card for the latest Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge.  Just in the nick of time too as today is the last day for entries!  The theme for September is Halloween/Autumn Fun.  I don't own any RC Halloween stamps, as awesome as they are, as I don't tend to make Halloween cards, but I do love making fall/autumn cards.

Big bear has been sitting at my desk all month waiting patiently to be put on a card :) I wanted my card to have some foliage as I love the warm colours of autumnal leaves, so I used one of the images from the tall blooms stamp set. I think they worked well together.  Bear looked very cozy in his scarf but I felt he needed a cup of coffee in his hands too.

Supplies:
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Big Bear
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Tall Blooms
Reverse Confetti Cuts - Big Bear
Reverse Confetti Cuts - Tall Blooms 
Reverse Confetti Cuts - Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel
MFT Die-namics - Oval Shadows
MFT Cardstock - Gold Sparkle
Bazzil Cardstock  Dark Brown
Tsukineko Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
Pinkfresh Studio - Jewels 

All the images were coloured with copics and cut using the coordinating dies. For the background I used the diagonal stitched cover panel (I love it!).  In order to ground bear I coloured a oval shadow cut with my copics and adhered it onto the panel. I layered my panel with some dark brown cardstock and some awesome gold sparkle paper.
The sentiment, which is from the big bear stamp set, was stamped directly onto the card base with rich cocoa ink. To finish of the card I added some Pinkfresh Studio jewels.


I would like to link this card up with a couple of other challenages too:
Thanks so much for popping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Ax 

Comments