Cacti Apologies

Hi Friends,

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and managed some crafting, especially as it was World Card Making Day on Saturday.  

The card I'm sharing today was inspired by a couple of challenges.  The first being Color Throwdown Challenge. Just look at these fall colours, beautiful. When I found some time to craft I realised that my mojo had left the building and I had no idea what I wanted to create.  I originally started colouring a floral image but stopped half way through as I wasn't happy with it.  I was about to give up when I glanced down at my box of coloured up images and saw some cacti...and they were this weeks colours - yipee.



OK, now my images were sorted but my mojo still wasn't around so I decided that I needed to play along with a sketch challenge too. I liked the MFT Sketch Challenge and thought it would work easily with my cacti.  After that the card came together very quickly, especially as the die cut grass and circle came straight out of my scrap folder.  Double bonus - I love using up scraps :)  





I hope you like the card.


Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Sweet Succulents
MFT Die-namics - Sweet Succulents
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
MFT Die-namics - Grassy Fields
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - White Woodgrain
Doodlebug Design Paper Pad - Sunkissed
Doodlebug Design Paper Pad - Kraft in Color - Color
Tsukineko Memento Ink - Black Tuxedo
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Tangerine Assortment
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Limeade Assortment
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Lilac Assortment
Hemp Cord Natural 1mm


I would also like to play along with:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. This is so beautifully colored! And I just love succulents!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment