Coffee Loving Yeti

Hi Friends,

A quick post to link up my second coffee card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
I will be back later to update the post. My wee one has just woken up from his nap!

......Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I forgot all about updating this post. Life with two small humans is full on!  I am really pleased that I managed to create a second card for the hop, free time is so limited and when I do get time to sit down and craft sometimes I'm too tired to be creative.  Anyway, I really wanted to use the Beast Friends stamp set from MFT.  I have owned it for ages but have never made a card with any of the images :0 That yeti is just to cute. 


 Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Beast Friends
MFT Die-namics - Beast Friends 
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Square Scallop Frames
Lawn Fawn Cuts - Stitched Hillside Borders 
Memory Box Dies - Crystalline Borders
MFT Stamps - Gold Sparkle Cardstock 
Tsukineko Memento Ink - Black Tuxedo
Tsukineko Versamark 
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Stormy Sky
White Acrylic Paint
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder - Ultra Fine Gold
Nuvo Glitter Accents - Fresh Snowfall

The yeti and his accessories were coloured up with copics and cut using their complimentary dies.  As my time was limited I kept this card very clean and simple.  I found it my scrap book and piece of card inked up with distress inks perfect for the sky.  I watered down some white acrylic paint and splattered the card for some background snow.  For the ground I die cut some snow hills and covered them with nuvo glitter fresh snowfall.  I also added some gold sparkle snowflakes to complete my scene.  The frame consists of four layers, three white and for the top layer I found a scrap of blue cardstock which complimented the yeti's scarf.  The sentiment was gold embossed directly onto the card front.

I would also like to link this card up with the following challenge:
Thanks for popping by,
Andrea x

Comments

  1. Sweet image, fun scene and beautiful coloring. I like the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...such a sweet little card! Love the fun Yeti scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its super adorable card!
    Hello from Coffee Lover blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie and a great scene. I love that Yeti.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment