Warm Coffee Wishes

Hi Friends,

A quick post to link up my third coffee card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
I will be back later to update the post. My wee one has just woken up from his nap!

OK, so it has taken me quite a few to update this post....life with a toddler and 3 year old is hectic!  I was really, really happy that I managed to fit in a third clean and simple card for the challenge.  This beautiful image is from Graciellie Designs - it was fun and easy to colour.  She has loads of great digital images, if you get the time you should definitely check out her shop.


Supplies:
Graciellie Designs Digital Stamp - Christmas Cheer 
Nitwit Digital Collection - Beary Christmas
MFT Stamps - Hug in a Mug
PaperTrey Ink - Canvas Impression Plate 
Tsukineko Memento Ink - Black Tuxedo
Tsukineko Versamark 
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder - Ultra Fine Gold
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Gold Pearl
Ranger Glossy Accents

The image was coloured using copics and fuzzy cut out.  I added some gold liquid pearls to the centre of the poinsettia and some glossy accents to the small berries to complete the image.  The green plaid paper is a scrap I have had sitting on a folder for years, and it was the perfect size.  I knew it was a digital paper from nitwits and I had a quick browse and remembered it was from the Beary Christmas digital collection.  I felt the background of the card needed a little something else so I cut a white panel and used the a canvas impression plate before foam mounting it to the card base.  The sentiment was directly gold embossed onto my panel.

I would like to play along in the following challenges:

Thanks for popping by,
Andrea x

Comments

  1. Very pretty card. So elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The plaid background is perfect and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!
    Hello from Coffee Lover blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous and in such wonderful colors. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love how
    you colored that Image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so beautiful, love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute yet so striking, love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment