Perk Up Soon

Hi Friends,

I  finally managed to finish off a fourth card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - yippee.  


This cute little girl from Pure Innocence MFT Stamps has been sitting, coloured up, on my craft table for the last two weeks.  When I coloured her I had no particular card design in mind and when I sat down to create a card I drew a blank.  I must have played around with different ideas for her for two days and was going to give up. I then decided to grab some complimentary scrap pattern out of my scrap box and work with it whether I liked the result or not!  Here is the final result....I don't hate it but I don't really love it either, but I'm glad I got her on a card!

Supplies:
MFT Stamps - PI Steeped in Love (retired)
MFT Die-namics - PI Steeped in Love (retired)
Hero Arts Design Blocks - Designer Woodgrain
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Stax
MFT Die-namics - Slanted Sentiment Strips
DoodleBug Designs - Swiss Dot Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Paper Pad
Wooden Heart

I would like to link up with some challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Ax

Comments

  1. So cute. I love the fun PI image and your coloring is wonderful. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet get well card! Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and an uplifting sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and I love the fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet, love the the clean and crisp look! Thanks for joining in our May challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, so very CUTE! So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas "Make it a Beverage" challenge for May.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment