Butterflies - Pinkfresh Studio

Hi Friends,

Today I am playing along with Pinkfresh Studios July Challenge which is all about butterflies.  Even though I have only made a handful of cards in the last few years that has not stopped me buying lots of supplies....I just can't help myself! One of the companies I have bought quite a few products from this year is Pinkfresh Studio.  They have had some amazing releases this year.  I had loads of fun playing with these new goodies and I have to say, I love their butterfly stamps.






I stamped this beautiful butterfly in Versamark ink and heat embossed it in gold. I coloured it with my Zig Real Color Brushes and I love the vibrant colour.  I have owned these brushes for a while......ermm but this is the first time I have used them on a card, as I always reach for my copics.  Once coloured I fuzzy cut the image out. The sentiment is also from the stamp set and I also heat embossed this in gold.

I decided I wanted to make a mini slimline card..another first for me.  Pinkfresh Studio has an amazing mini slimline bundle of dies, which I used for my card.  I die cut the leafy branch die twice from white cardstock and coloured them with distress inks, cut them up and adhered them to a white panel which I had splattered with gold. I mounted a white die cut circle to the centre of the card to cover the ends of the cut branches and to provide some 'space' from the background, so the butterfly was centre stage.  I added some emerald city jewels as all cards need some sparkle!

Supplies:
Pinkfresh Studio Dies - Mini Slimline Essentials Bundle
Pinkfresh Studio Stamp - Butterflies
Pinkfresh Studio Die - Leafy Branch
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - Fog
Tsukineko - Versafine Ink
Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - Twisted Citron
Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - Mowed Lawn
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder - Ultrafine Gold
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray - Gold
Pinkfresh Studio Jewels - Emerald City


I would also like to play along in the following challenges:
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Ax

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colouring on your butterfly!
    Thanks for "bugging out" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, Andrea! I have that stamp set and was wondering how to use it. Thanks for giving me inspiration that will push me in the right direction! We appreciate your submission to our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The butterfly looks amazing! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment