Reverse Confetti - Oh Baby

Hi Friends,

I'm really pleased that I've managed to get another card made this month- yipee.  It's hard finding time for crafting with a four month old a 3, and a 4 year old!  
 
It has been a long time since I've played along with Reverse Confetti's Stock your Stash Challenge and I really wanted to join in this month.  The theme is Oh Baby and for my card I inked up the super cute stamp set Huggable.
 

I really love the hugging foxes, it is such a sweet image and I thought it would be perfect for my card.  I stamped the image in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and coloured with my copics.  As my card making has been very sporadic in the last few years, I have little to no creative mojo and so I'm easing myself back in with some very simple card designs.  I decided to make this a baby card for a wee boy so added some soft blue in the layering.  For the background I found a panel of desert storm cardstock which had been run through my die machine with a woodgrain cover plate.  The sentiment is from another Reverse Confetti Stamp Set called Bear Hugs.  To finish the card I added a cute wooden heart.  I hope you like it.
 

Supplies:
Reverse Confetti - Bear Hugs Stamp Set
Reverse Confetti - Huggable Stamp Set
Reverse Confetti - Huggable Dies
Mama Elephant  - Woodgrain Cover
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Square Stax
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Mini Scallop Square Stax
MFT Die-namics - Skinny Strips
Neenah Cardstock  - Desert Storm
Doodlebug Designs - Snips and Snail 6x6 Paper Pad
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa 
 
 Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day and stay safe,
Hugs, Ax
 

Comments