MFT Stamps Camp Create - Day 2

Hi again,

As mentioned in my previous post I have been playing along with MFT Stamps Camp Create and have left it till the last minute to upload all five of my cards - so today I have five separate blog posts, one for each day of camp create!! The challenge for day 2 was to create a project with wonderful watercolor.







Given that I haven't created much in the last few years, I tend to reach for my copics when I do craft as they are what I am most comfortable with.  However, I recently got my Zig Real Brush Color Markers out again...wow I had forgotten how much I love them.  With this card I had fun using them with water and playing about and not really caring if the colouring looked perfect or not.

I once again inked up an unused stamp set that has been in my collection for a long, long time. The images and sentiment are from the  awesome stamp set geometric greenery. This set, unfortunately, was retired a while ago.

Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Geometric Greenery
MFT Die-namics - Geometric Greenery
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - White woodgrain
Black Cardstock
MFT Ink - Extreme Black
Versamark  Ink - Watermark
Stampendous Embossing Powder - White
Pinkfresh Studio Jewels - Espresso

This card is very simple and as a fall/autumnal feel to it which I love.  I foam mounted the greenery onto some white woodgrain cardstock which was in turn mounted onto a card base.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white ink.  I added a few pinkfresh studio pearls for embellishment.

I would also like to play along in the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting. Enjoy the rest of your day. Stay Safe.
Hugs Ax

Comments