Reverse Confetti - Wedding

Hi crafty friends,

I hope everyone is keeping safe and well.  Today I'm sharing the card I made for the August Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge. The theme this month is Wedding.  Now, I find wedding cards really difficult to make so I was pleased with how fast this card came together. I used the cake and champagne stamp set for my card...it is perfect for weddings.  


Supplies: 
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Cake and Champagne
Reverse Confetti Dies - Cake and Champagne
Reverse Confetti Dies - Pierced Round Top Layers
Reverse Confetti Dies - Circle of Hearts Cover Panel
Tsukineko Memento - Tuxedo Black
Tsukineko Versamark - Watermark
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder - Ultra Fine Gold
Gold Shimmer Cardstock
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear

I stamped the images with Memento black ink, coloured them with copics and die cut them with the coordinating dies.  I cut the pierced round top layer and the cover panel from white card stock.  I found some gold shimmer cardstock when I was going through an old box of speciality paper and cardstock and thought it would be perfect for a wedding card.  I adhered it to the base of my card and added the cover panel directly over it. I love the look of the shiny gold hearts. I decided to gold emboss my sentiment to coordinate with the background. I stamped and embossed the sentiment at the top of my top layer and then arranged my coloured images below.  I adhered the cake with a one of the champagne classes with liquid glue and the top champagne glass with foam dots.  I added some gray copic colouring below to ground the images.  The small hearts were leftovers from the die cut cover panel.  I coloured three of them with my copics to coordinate with the colours of the flowers on the cake.  I also used Wink of Stella on the champagne glasses. 

I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

Comments