Create a Smile - I'll never leaf you

 Hi Friends,

I hope everyone is well and getting time to craft.  Today I have a card to share with you using one of the awesome new stamp sets from Create a Smile's June release.  I love punny, cute stamp sets and this one is the best!

For my design I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #590.  I love playing along in challenges and it has been too long since I linked up with the fabulous ladies at FMS.

 

 

This card is very clean and simple and came together pretty quickly once I finally decided on my colours.  I always find choosing colour palettes for my cards hard!

The images were coloured with copic markers and cut using my Brother scan and cut. The beautiful cardstock is from Concord and 9th and I raided my scraps for the strips.  I love it when you can use up some scraps!  The front card panel was created from woodgrain cardstock for added texture though it is hard to see in the picture.  I have also added a couple of diecut hearts in white, which are also hard to see in this photo!

 

Supplies:
Create a Smile Stamp - Roommates
Create a Smile Die - Hearts
Concord and 9th Cardstock - Clementine, Avocado, Blueberry
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - White Woodgrain

 

Thanks so much for taking the time to pop by and visit.  Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs Ax
 

Comments

  1. I love those little images! So fresh and sweet with the colors you added in the stripes. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the punny sentiment and I love your color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love these images and your great sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment