Enjoy....the coffee

Hi Friends,

Oh my goodness, it has been a long time! It is nearly a year since I last posted a card on my blog....and that card was for the coffee lover's blog hop! Since having bubba number 2 last July I think I have only managed to make one card. Life has been so hectic and crazy with two babies under 3.  I have been itching to make a card for a couple of months now.  I managed to grab a couple of hours yesterday to make this CAS card for the hop :).  I've just grabbed a couple of minutes link it up before the deadline.  

 


I hope you like it :)






Thanks so much for stopping by.

Andrea x

Comments

  1. What a precious card, Andrea. Absolutely ADORBS!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute darling scene I love the bunny. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! We're so happy that you joined us! Your card is absolutely DARLING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...what a sweet little bunny! I love this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! This would make such a wonderful card for a new mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love the cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment