Snappy Birthday

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone is having a great week.  I actually managed to carve out some time to make another card (happy dance!)  I'm in desperate need of birthday cards and especially ones that are suitable for the males in my life....I always struggle with these.   So when I saw the theme was Food and Drink at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge I knew the perfect stamp set to dig out of my stash.





Here is my card - this crocodile is the best. I love his pose :)

Supplies:
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Happy Snappy Crocs
Heffy Doodle Dies - Happy Snappy Crocs
MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stax
Doodlebug Design Paper Pad - Hip Hip Hooray
 Tsukineko Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Tsukineko Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Stampendous Embossing Powder - White
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Dandelion Yellow
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Tangerine Assortment


This was a very simple card to put together. I coloured the images with my copics and used the co-ordinating dies to cut them out. I added a few crystal drops to the cake. I die cut a rounded rectangle panel from some doodlebug designer paper and foam mounted a square on top.  I arranged all the images and foam mounted them onto this square.  The sentiment was white embossed onto some black cardstock and adhered to the bottom of the panel.  I then added a few enamel dots to finish the card.


I would like to link up with these awesome challenges too:
  • Seize the Birthday - I am playing along with the extra topping this challenge, which is make a square card card.

Thanks so much for popping by.  Happy crafting.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. I love that image and I love your bright, fun card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous way to celebrate one's birthday! So glad you were inspired to join us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and sweet! Love the crocodile, cute layout and colors you chose!
    The patterned paper and orange droplets are great touches as well!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really fun image! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love the crocodile and the great festive patterned paper. Thansk for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment