Coffee and Flowers

Hi Friends,

I would like to share a card that was inspired by the current Fusion Card Challenge. Thankfully I managed to finish it before the linky closed 😊 Last minute entries seems to be a thing for me at the moment....looking after my little girl and baby boy takes nearly all my time.

 

I loved this inspiration picture and wanted to create a coffee themed card. I own quite a few coffee/tea stamps both clear and digital, but most have never been inked up. I  was determined to play along and use some of my supplies.

For this card I chose a digital stamp from Graciellie Designs.  The coffee image is from a set called Hello Sunshine, while the sentiment is from another beautiful set called Coffee and Flowers.

 Supplies:
Graciellie Design Digital Stamp - Hello Sunshine
Graciellie Design Digital Stamp - Coffee and Flowers
MFT Die-namics - Slanted Sentiment Strips 
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - White Woodgrain
Sweet Shoppe Design Digital Papers - 10 Little Monkeys Digilicious Design
Doodlebug Designs Paper Pad - Sunkissed
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Rouge
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Bubblegum
Wooden Heart 

I would also like to play along in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. A lovely relaxing card , just makes me want to come in for "a nice cuppa tea and a sit down". CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be! I could just sit right down and have a cup! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment