Foxy Coffee

Hi  Friends,

I hope your week is going well.  It's been a busy one here.  Hubby is away with work and it's just me and the two bubba's so finding time to craft has been difficult. I've been itching to get some colouring done as I want to play along in Kathy's 30 day colouring challenge and make at least one card for Coffee Lovers blog hop both of which started on the 1st of the month.

Thankfully I carved out a little time to a make a very simple card using some cute Hello Bluebird Goodies. 

Supplies:
Hello Bluebird Stamps - Autumn Gatherings
Hello Bluebird Dies - Autumn Gatherings
Hello Bluebird Stamps - Fairy Garden
Hello Bluebird Dies - Fairy Garden
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Square Scallop Frames
MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax
MFT Die-namics - GrassyHills
Lawn Fawn Cuts - Stitched Cloud Backdrop Landscape 
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Simple Stories Paper Pad - Snap Color Vibe

I would also like to like up with these awesome challenges:
So happy I managed to get some colouring and one card done, simple as it is.  Right I'm going to rush off to see if I can get some colouring done before bed.
 Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. Great and cute scene with CAS look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....what a sweet fox! I love all the white space on this classy looking coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute scene! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute. Cute darling image and scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its so cute!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment