Sip, Yawn, Repeat

Hi friends,

I hope everyone has had a great week. I can't believe it is Friday already - yikes!  I would like to share my third card for Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.




I used an extremely cute stamp from Newton's Nook called Slothy Coffee - this is me every morning! Having two young kiddies means I don't often get a full nights sleep. The awesome sentiment is from Newton Loves Coffee stamp set.

Supplies:
Newton's Nook Designs - Slothy Coffee
Newton's Nook Designs - Newton Loves Coffee
MFT Stamps - Distressed Patterns
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - Woodgrain
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Tsukineko Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
MFT Hybrid Ink - Chocolate Brown
Burlap
Wooden Star
I would like to play along with:
Thanks so much for popping by. I'm off to see if I can finish off one more card for this awesome hop before it ends.

Take care,
Ax

Comments

  1. Oh so cute. I am loving this sloth. So cute. Great coloring and card design. Love the wood grain white card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Andrea! I love that sweet sloth, and the wood texture and burlap and great interest to your design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment