MFT - Water Adventure

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog.  This was my first time making a box card and I loved it. It was great fun and really easy with the dies. It was a nice way back into card making - I haven't picked up a marker in over 8 months!

I wanted to play along with MFT Outside the Box Challenge Underwater Adventure and decided to ink up a very old, retired stamp set that has never been used - Soak up the Fun.  I have far too many unused stamps in my stash!  My inspiration came from Rachel Alvarado, she makes amazing cards, especially box ones.  
To make the window I die-cut a rectangle out of the front of the box  and adhered some acetate with liquid glue.  To made the first wave, I partially diecut a piece of cardstock to get the waves and then cut the cardstock so this panel would be the length of the card. I coloured up all these fun critters with my copic markers.

Here it is:






Supplies:
MFT Die-namics - Outside the Box
MFT Die-namics - Outside the Box Waves
MFT Die-namics - Inside and Out Stitched Rectangle Stax
MFT Stamps - Soak up the Fun (Retired)
MFT Stamps - Up in the Air
MFT Die-namics - Up in the Air
MFT Die-namics - Soak up the Fun
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass
Distress Oxide Ink - Cracked Pistachio
Distress Oxide Ink - Salty Ocean
Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire
Ranger Glossy Accents
Acetate


I would also like to play along with the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. I have only made a couple of box cards during my card making journey but nothing in comparison to this one. I just love your creativity so that we can see the frog swimming beneath the water and the banana boat is so funny! Absolutely incredible from top to bottom. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shaped card, the design looks so intricate and perfectly put together, such a fun card, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card, Andrea! I love how you cut the aperture on the front and you created such a fun scene!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea... your card is amazing. I can't stop looking at all the wonderful elements. Someone is going to be very happy to receive this card. You are motivating me to give pop up cards a try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment