Oh Baby 2 - Reverse Confetti

Hi Friends,

I would like to share the second card I made for the Reverse Confetti Stock your Stash July Challenge.  This time I thought I should make a card for a new baby girl, since my other card is probably suited better to a wee boy.  For this card I used the super cute koalas from the bear hugs stamp set.  I love this set.


I didn't want to go overboard with pink so decided to keep it soft by adding a pink sky and a few little pink hearts.



Supplies:
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Bear Hugs
Reverse Confetti Dies - Bear Hugs
Reverse Confetti Dies - Circle of Hearts Cover Panel
Reverse Confetti Dies - Stitched Note and Frame
MFT Stencil - Mini Cloud Edges
MFT Die-namics - Grassy Hills
Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - Shabby Shutters
Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - Peeled Paint
Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - Kitsch Flamingo 
Tsukineko Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Ranger Glossy Accents


The koloas were stamped with memento black ink, coloured with copics and diecut with coordinating dies.  The scene was created with distress oxides using a stencil for the clouds and a die for the grass.  I framed the scene with a frame from the stitched note and frames cover panel from reverse confetti.  For the background I used another awesome cover panel called circle of hearts.  I decided to adhere it to white cardstock as I wanted a subtle background.  I  also used the heart cover plate on a piece of pink cardstock to create the little pink hearts that I adhered to the corners of the frame. The framed scene was foam mounted as I love dimension! I also added some glossy accents to the kolas nose.

I would also like to join up with these challenges: 

Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with Dies


Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Ax


Comments

  1. Aww! So cute and sweet! Great to see you in the HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge. Hope you will join us this month too! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Andrea. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment