Outside the Box - Birthday

Hi crafty friends,

I have a simple box card to share with you today. I really enjoyed making my first box card last month for the MFT Challenge so decided I would play along again.  The current Outside the Box Challenge theme is Birthday Bonanza..

For my card I used the extremely cute stamp set Birthday Buds by Birdie Brown.  I absolutely adore her stamps and was so sad to hear she has retired from illustrating. 

These cute critters were coloured with copics and cut out with my brother scan and cut.  The MFT outside the box die set makes creating a box card so easy. I cut the components I needed from white cardstock.  I decided to use the low profile add on this time as I wanted to have a larger background panel for the sky so the cute bunny could be floating in the air! The back sky panel was ink blended with tumbled glass and stormy sky. I added a light splattering of white copic paint and adhered some petite clouds. The grass panels were ink blended with twisted citron and mowed lawn.  It was then just a case of adhering my images and adding a sentiment to the front of the box.  The bunny was adhered to a strip of acetate which was then adhered to the grass in make it look like she is floating in the air.  



Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Birthday Buds
MFT Die-namics - Outside the Box
MFT Die-namics - Outside the Box Low Profile
MFT Die-namics - OUtside the Box Grass
MFT Die-namics - Petite Clouds
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Stormy Sky
TIm Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Twisted Citron
TIm Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Mowed Lawn
Tsukineko Memento - Tuxedo Black
MFT Stamps - Extreme Black Ink
Ranger Stickles - Diamond
Sunny Studio Stamps - Primary Star Confetti

It is a very simple box card as I didn't have much crafty time and I wanted to enter the challenge before the linky closed.  I would have liked to add a few more layers to it but never mind, it's still cute. I hope you like it.

I would also like to link this card up with the following challenges:
Thanks so much for taking time to visit.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. Josh what an adorable box car Andrea. Such a beautiful scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment