Pinkfresh Studio Daisy Wreath

Hi Friends,

I found a little time this evening to make a card :)  I saw the colors at Color Throwdown Challenge and really wanted to play along.  I find I struggle with colour combos for my cards so challenges really help.  For this particular card the colours I used were much softer than the inspiration photo.

For my card I decided to try out one of my new stencils from Pinkfresh Studio as I also wanted to play along in Pinkfresh Studio Cardmaking Day Challenge. The stencil is called Daisy Wreath and I love it. It is the first time I have used a layering stencil and wow, they are so easy to use and produce great images.  Fantastic for putting together a card quickly....which is perfect for me as crafty time is hard to come by! Limited crafty time also equals some very clean and simple card designs at the moment!

 

Supplies:

Pinkfresh Studio Stencil - Daisy Wreath
Pinkfresh Studio Die - Daisy Wreath
Pinkfresh Studio Stamps -  My Favorite Things to Say 2
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Pinkfresh Studio Ink - Candy Violet
Pinkfresh Studio Ink - Lavender
My Favorite Things Ink - Orange Fizz
My Favorite Things Ink - Gumdrop Green
My Favorite Things Ink - Field Day 
My Favorite Things Ink - Kraft
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ripened Pumpkin
Lucy's Cards Little Things - Sprinkles Love Story
 
 
I used a variety of inks from Pinkfresh and MFT to ink blend the image on white cardstock and die cut it with the coordinating die.  I foam mounted the image onto a panel of white cardstock.  The sentiment, which is from the awesome My favorite Things to Say 2 stamp set from Pinkfresh Studio, was stamped directly onto the panel using kraft ink.  This white panel was foam mounted onto a card base made from desert storm cardstock. I added some nuvo crystal drops to the centre of the flowers and some cute heart embellishments around the sentiment for some added interest.

I would also like to play along in the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. Love how you used the softer versions of the colors! This wreath is a favorite of mine and is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so pretty - I love the soft colours and the no-line look you achieved with stenciling. The little hearts are perfectly matched and complement your design brilliantly. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment