Create a Smile...Winter Seagulls

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekend.  It's beautiful summer weather here and we are thinking about heading to the beach tomorrow.  My card for today is a beach card, but it is definitely a winter beach!  I may live in Australia now but I still associate December and January with cold, winter weather!

These awesome seagulls are from a Create a Smile Stamp Set called Holy Shit!  This stamp set is Christmas orientated but these seagulls can really be used for any occasion.... which I love. 


Supplies:
Create a Smile Stamps - Holy Shit
Create a Smile Stamps - Crazy Chicks - the balloon
Create a Smile Stencils - Cloud Pattern
MFT Die-namics - In and Out Stitched Rounded Square Stax
MFT Stamp Pad - Extreme Black
Tsukineko Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink -  Salty Ocean
Simon Says Stamp Ink - White Pigment Ink
Hero Arts Embossing Powder - Sand
Sunny Studio Stamps Confetti - Blue Snowflakes

I coloured the seagulls and the balloon with my copics.  I blended some blue distress oxide inks to create the sky.  I used the cloud pattern stencil and added some light clouds with some white pigment ink.  To the background I splattered some salty ocean and white acrylic paint.  The snowflakes are from Sunny Studios and are awesome embellishments.  The sand was created with hero arts sand embossing powder. The sentiment is so much fun and is part of the Holy Shit stamp set.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


 

Create a Smile's new release has just hit the shop and it is awesome. If you have the time pop to the online shop and take a peek at it.  I also love the fact that international shipping is less than US $5, which is so super cheap! I will have some crafty projects using these products soon :) 

Thanks so much for popping by, enjoy your weekend. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Ax





Comments

  1. This Florida girl adores this card! Cute images and well done! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Ax, both seagulls are so cute, and how wonderful to have a Christmas stamp that works for other seasons, love it! thnak you for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment