Pinkfresh Studio - Dahlia

 Hi there,

Happy Tuesday crafty friends :) The card I'm sharing today was made for the Pinkfresh Studio April Challenge.  It has been sitting on my desk for a week waiting to be photographed.  I realised that today was the last day for entries to the challenge so out came the camera!



The theme for the challenge was Flowers.  I have collected quite a few of Pinkfresh's amazing floral stamps, dies, stencils and washies!  This was a great excuse to actually use some of my supplies. I decided to use the very pretty Dahlia Suite. 

I love the soft look of the flowers when using just the stencil. For the card layout I wanted to use the simply diamond cover plate as I had not used it before.  I noticed that one of Pinkfresh's designers had done a card with the same combination, thus I CASed one of their awesome designers. I am not sure who created the orginal card - sorry. It can be found on the shop website.  I added some soft gray to the card front panel before adhering the diamond die-cut for some extra dimension. The sentiment is from the dahlia bunch stamp set and I heat embossed it in gold.

 

Supplies:

Pinkfresh Studio Stencil - Dahlia Bunch
Pinkfresh Studio Stamp - Dahlia Bunch
Pinkfresh Studio Die - Dahlia Bunch
Pinkfresh Studio Die - Simply Diamonds
                                                        Pinkfresh Studio Inks - Sparkling Rose, Bubble Gum, Apricot, Peach Fuzz, Clementine, Fresh Pear, Olive, Misty Coast
Pinkfresh Studio Crystals
Tsukineko Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Brutus Munroe Embossing Powder - Gilded

 This dahlia stencil gives absolutely beautiful results. I love how the flowers came out.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate it.

Hugs Ax
 

Comments