Time for Tea

Hi friends,

I have a card to share with you today that was inspired by the Craftin Desert Divas May mood board and by the Spring/summer Coffee Lovers blog hop.  I love tea and coffee (or more specifically a latte :)) and really wanted to join the hop.  I can't believe how many entries there are already, over 700, and it is only Tuesday - wow! There is tonnes of inspiration and I hope to get the chance to make another card before it finishes. 

 This is the mood board that inspired the soft pink colour on my card.

And here is my card:


 Supplies:
Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamp - Serving Up Fun
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - Fog
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Paper Pack -  Perfectly Plaid
MFT Die-namics Cover-ups - Swiss Dots
Papermania Adhesive Stones - Silver

While this card was simple to put together, I must have tried at least a dozen layouts before I decided on this one. I am really bad at making decisions on layouts etc and should really plan my card before I start making it. Instead my craft table was covered in different dies and papers and inks!!

Anyway, I used a beautiful patterned paper from lawn fawn. It is both layered behind the swiss dots cover-up die and on top of it. The rest of the card needs no explanation really - very simple. The sentiment was just typed up on the PC. When going through my stash I realised I had no tea sentiment stamps, only coffee ones.....I feel this is a good enough excuse to look for some :) .

Thanks so much for popping by. I'm off to make another cup of tea - I just finsihed one while wrting this up!
Happy crafting.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. awwww...what a cute pie rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Adorable and sweetly colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pastels are SO sweet on your adorable card. That bunny image serving tea is adorable, and you've put it together so sweetly. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute. Darling image and fun paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job coloring. Love the plaid paper. I want to join her for her tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute little scene and the fabulous colors used. Your coloring of the image matches the plaid perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!!! This is so cute!!! Adorable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. its super adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment