Sealiously Amazing

 Hi Friends,

Yipee, I managed to make a card - happy dance! This is thanks to Kathy's 30 day Coloring Challenge #thedailymarker30day, as I have really been pushing myself to try a colour a small image every day, in the hope that it will give me the push I need to make time to craft again. I have been wanting to participate in her challenge for over a year!! Every time it has come around some major life event is going on and I just haven't been able to colour. This includes moving apartment, overseas holiday, having a baby - yes big things!  This time another curve ball was thrown our way as my father-in-law passed away suddenly on June the 7th, so we had to go overseas.  I decided to grab some copics and stamped images that had been sitting on my desk for months before we left and I am glad I did. I had forgotten how relaxing and soothing colouring can be.  We are now back home so hopefully I will be able to share my colouring efforts from now on.



I coloured up a super cute seal from Reverse Confetti on Day 1 and when I saw Reverse Confetti's Stock your Stash Challenge theme was Hello/Just Because I thought it was time to put a simple card together. 






Here is my card, loving the rainbow coloured umbrella:


Supplies:
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Sealiously
Reverse Confetti Cuts - Sealiously
MFT Die-namics- Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frames
MFT Die-namics - Ocean Waves
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch
Tsukineko Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Stampendous Embossing Powder - White
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - 3mm Sparkling Clear

Thanks for popping by, I hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. Seriously amazing card! The rainbow umbrella is coloured beautifully and I love the waves and frame. Thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! You have some awesome skills with Copic markers. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Andrea! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment