RC Tags

Hi Friends,

It's the weekend - yipee :)  I haven't posted in a while as it's been a very busy few weeks with the kids. The lead up to Christmas is always a bit crazy!  While I haven't had much craft room time I have been making time to follow Tracey's 25 days of Christmas Tags.  If you haven't had the chance to check it out you definitely should - so many awesome companies participating  and there is a bucket load if inspiration and prizes!




I managed to make some clean and simple tags which were inspired by Tracey's tags from Day 10.


I loved the large sentiment, the embossing, especially the gold, and the little pop of red too.  I haven't never made tags that consisted of a sentiment only but was inspired to do so.  


Supplies:
Reverse Confetti Stamps -  Seasonal Sentiments
Reverse Confetti Dies - Circles N Scallops
Reverse Confetti Die - Circle of Hearts Cover Panel
MFT Cardstock - Silver Sparkle
MFT Cardstock - Gold Sparkle
Tsukineko Versamark Watermark Pad
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder - Ultra Fine Silver
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder - Ultra Fine Gold

Thanks so much for popping by and taking a look.
Happy crafting,
Ax

Comments

  1. Darling tags, Andrea. SO sweet and well put together. Thanks for sharing them in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I just LOVE this event.

    I also run a FUN challenge blog called Word Art Wednesday, and I'd just love to have you play along there whenever you can. The challenges at WAW are always ANYTHING GOES/Family Friendly, and we are able to offer AWESOME prizes from our wonderful sponsors. I'd love to have you play along, and I hope you'll stop by to check it out.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed and super creative week!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment