MFT Stamps Camp Create - Day 3

Hi friends,

Welcome to the post for day number 3 of MFT Stamps Camp Create. The challenge for day three is to create a project using emboss resist.  The hardest part of this challenge for me was deciding what to do...I had a lot of ideas but only the time to complete one card.  I decided to create my first Christmas card of 2021.  I am on a mission this year to make some Christmas cards for at least my family and close friends.  I have not been able to do this for a few years.




I once again inked up an unused stamp set from my stash.  I love this set which is called Reindeer Games and am looking forward to using it again.  This stamp set has a gorgeous large snowflake and a small one, which I thought would be prefect for an emboss resist winter sky.


Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Reindeer Games
MFT Die-namics - Reindeer Games
MFT Die-namics - A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 1
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Holiday Shapes
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Chipped Sapphire
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Blueprint Sketch
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Salty Ocean
Tsukineko Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Tsukineko Versamark Ink 
Stampendous Embossing Powder - White 
Ranger Glossy Accents

I stamped the snowflakes into some Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I then used some distress inks to create a blue winter sky.  I added a little water and some snow using a white Gelly Roll White Pen.  I die-cut the scene with a stitched rectangle die. 

The images were stamped in memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  I die cut them with the coordinating dies.  The snow drifts were cut with stitched hillside borders.  I put this cute scene together and foam mounted it onto my card base.  The small heart between the reindeer was diecut from Simon Says Stamps Holiday shapes using white cardstock.  I coloured it with my copics and then added glossy accents. I hope you like it.

I would also like to play along in the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. Love this adorable winter scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossed resist snowflakes look fabulous as a background for these adorable deer Andrea, such a fun colourful card, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment