Reverse Confetti New Baby Card

Hi Crafty Friends,

It is so good to be back making cards again. I can't believe that I packed up my crafty things 9 months ago!  We moved house at the beginning of this year, and I finally have all my craft supplies unpacked and in my new craft room - yay!  It's awesome having my own space for my hobbies....though I don't get much time for them at the moment with the kiddos!

My card today was made for July's Stock your Stash Challenge at Reverse Confetti where the theme is Oh Baby. The adorable bears are from the Big Bear set, the sentiment is from a retired set called Big Hugs.

I felt very out of practice colouring these with my copics! I tried to keep the images soft colours, which is quite difficult for me as I tend to over colour and love my colouring to be bold. 


Supplies:
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Big Bear
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Bear Hugs
Reverse Confetti Dies - Big Bear
Reverse Confetti Dies - Diagonal Stitched Cover Plate
Reverse Confetti Dies - Pierced Round Top Layers
MFT Stamps Stencil - Mini Cloud Edges
MFT Stamps Ink - Hybrid Milk Chocolate
Ranger Distress Oxide Inks - Bundled Sage, Speckled Egg, Dried Marigold
Lucy's Cards Little Things - Sprinkles: Love Story
Wooden Heart


 
I kept the card very simple.  My creative mojo needs a little coaxing after such a long break from card making.  

I would also like to link up with:
 
Thanks so much for popping by,
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Ax

Comments