Pinkfresh Studio - Miss Your Smile

 Hi Friends,

I finally got the opportunity to play with some of my Pinkfresh Studio supplies and join in the August Monthly Challenge -yay!  The challenge listed some pretty ink colours so I just had to use these! The colours are Coral Reef, Apricot, Sky Blue and Mint.

 


I wanted to use the beautiful Miss Your Smile Stencil which is designed for a slimline card, though you could use it on any size of card. I don't often make full slimlines so was a great to change things up a little.  The stencil set consists of two layering stencils for the flowers and two for the leaves.  For the flowers, with the exception of the centres, I used the same ink colour. A light base layer and a heavier layer for the following stencil.  For the centre of the flowers I used a slightly darker ink colour for some extra definition.  The leaves were inked with sky blue and mint. The design was cut using blanket stitch die.  This panel was then mounted on a gray card base.

The sentiment was from pre-made pack of foiled sentiments that I received as part of Pinkfresh Studios Create and Connect cardmaking weekend last year.  It is a beautiful silver, however it was a bit difficult to photograph! To finish the card I added some Pinkfresh Jewels.

 

Supplies:
Pinkfresh Studio Stencil - Miss Your Smile
Pinkfresh Studio Dies - Blanket Stitched Slimline Rectangles
Pinkfresh Studio Inks - Coral Reef, Passion Fruit, Apricot, Clementine, Sky Blue, Mint
Pinkfresh Studio - Foiled Sentiments
Pinkfresh Studio Jewels - Peach Fuzz, Ballet Slippers
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - Smoke

This was a very quick and easy card to make but it packs a punch.  This stencil is so beautiful too, I will definitely be using it again.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit. 

Happy crafting. Ax


Comments