Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Mug Card

 Hi crafty friends,

I was so excited to see that the Fall/winter Coffee Lovers blog hop was on, and I was itching to make a pile of cards but the week has just escaped me, and I have only managed to make one card.  One card is better than none though :)


 

I cut out all the Christmas Blooms from generic cardstock.  The colours were inspired from a card by Yana Smakula.


Supplies:
Trinity Stamps Die Set - Coffee Mug Card
Spellbinders Cutting Dies - Christmas Blooms
Pinkfresh Studio Hot Foil Plate - Perfect Sentiments: Holidays
Pinkfresh Studio Die - Perfect Sentiments: Holidays
Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil - Matte Gold
MFT Stamps Cardstock - Gold Sparkle
Cardstock - Red, Green, Light Green, White 
Pinkfresh Studio Jewels - Espresso
Lucy's Little Things - Pearls Gold Mix
Lucy's Little Things - Matte Gold Stars


Thanks so much for popping by,

Hugs Ax


 

Comments

Post a Comment